dave wrote:

>>The kernel is written in C, which _is_ a language for girls.
>

>>Michael (Ruby and C++ hacker)
>

> Ruby is written in C too.
>
> If Ruby isn't a language for girls i must deduce that or you are
> polymorphic at least like cpp code :| ?

1) Ruby is just implemented in a language for girls. That
    doesn't make Ruby a language for girls. I think we may
    agree that it is the language for supermen and superwomen.

2) Real men get the job done, even if it involves using
    girlie tools (I hope that brings me back on Matz' good side).

Michael (wondering how long he can keep arguing for this silly notion)

--
Michael Ulm
R&D Team