> > AllInOneRuby creates a compressed executable for Windows,
> > Linux or Mac OS X (Darwin) that includes both the Ruby
> > interpreter and the runtime libraries. Why? Because it's
> > sometimes not easy, or possible, or desirable, or allowed
> > to do a complete Ruby installation. That's where
> > AllInOneRuby comes in. I always have a USB-memory stick
> > with AllInOneRuby in my pocket.
> >
> > A "just-in-time and temporary installation of Ruby"...
>
> Wow, very cool.
>
> If I need a couple of Tk extensions to be used with a Ruby
> application, how could I modify AllInOneRuby to do that?

RubyScript2Exe [1] and AllInOneRuby [2] are very similar.
RubyScript2Exe has experimental support for TK, but
AllInOneRuby hasn't. So, you might try to copy and adjust the
block of code involved with TK handling from RubyScript2Exe to
AllInOneRuby.

gegroet,
Erik V. - http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/

 [1] http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index.html