Thank you so much!!!! That did the trick!!!!! Much appreciated!

"Michael Buffington" <michael.buffington / gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7ad4169c0506172348532b7ff4 / mail.gmail.com...
The URLs you pasted are identical so I'm not sure how relevant this
answer is, but here goes:

Whenever I reference images, I do so like so:

/images/image.gif (the first / being very important - it indicates
"starting at the base URL" or "from the root").

That way, regardless of what context the layout is executing in, the
browser will always look for the image off the root URL (like
http://127.0.0.1:3000/images/image.gif).