On 06/14/2005 04:25 PM, Lowell Kirsh wrote:
> I've been having a tough time getting emacs set up properly with ruby
> which led me to look for a different IDE to use. Which led me to ownder:
> what editors/IDEs do most ruby users use?
>
> Lowell

I use mcedit/mc (Cooledit embeded in Midnight Commander), comes with a
Ruby syntax highlighting (ruby.syntax) now a days, but I created one a
few years back, with the help of which it highlights regex syntax too!

I Shall post this ruby.syntax (much better than the original one) file
some where on the net, if anyone of needs it.

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman            Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer)   Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192