When I run Ruby's source archive ("ext/tk/sample/tkextlib/tkHTML/hv.rb").
I got error
/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/tk/package.rb:86:in `require': TkPackage can't
find package Tkhtml (RuntimeError)
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/tkextlib/tkHTML/htmlwidget.rb:15
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/tkextlib/tkHTML.rb:13:in `require'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/tkextlib/tkHTML.rb:13
        from hv.rb:10:in `require'
        from hv.rb:10
When i run the program in example given by you it also gives same error.
I want to display HTML text in Ruby widget as the HTML file displays
in web browser.
bye
sujeet