--Boundary_(ID_JwIb4eOemqYLyRAvfLeUZQ)

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Nikolai Weibull wrote:

> % python
>>>>
> %
>
> Man, seriously.  That so fucking funny.  Can weake irb do
> something similar?

Decades back I wrote a Lisa-like psycho-analysis program in an early
version of M$ Basic. While using it I noticed a small bug in it and said
"list" to list the program.

I had forgotten I was still talking to the program so my train of thought
was totally derailed when the computer replied...

Really?

Why?

New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.

From this principle, all of life and physics may be deduced.

--Boundary_(ID_JwIb4eOemqYLyRAvfLeUZQ)--