Hi,

I've just begun a project where I'd like to do public
key encryption, and have been looking for docs and/or
examples using the ruby openssl library.

So far, I've found:
http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/openssl/rdoc/index.html
and:
http://www.nongnu.org/rubypki/README
which have been of limited help so far.

So I figured I'd download the source... The RAA page leads
me to: http://www.nongnu.org/rubypki/ , however the download
link there is broken.

The CVS browser seems to be working, but there are two
projects, "ossl", and "ossl2".  I'm not sure which is
the most current / appropriate to checkout.  Neither
seems to have any files recently modified, although the
README link above warns, "All code is under development -
API/method names can change."

If anyone can help with either a) finding the correct
source to download, and/or b) finding some documentation
and example code, I'd be grateful.. maybe even ebullient.. :)

Thanks!

Regards,

Bill