On 14/06/05, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> I'm looking for advice, people. I'm tempted to release 1.1 with this
> fix; it's incompatible behaviour but compatible API, and the only
> change necessary to your code would be to *negate* the angle.
>
> -austin

Hello Austin,

  For what it's worth, I prefer a point release with an incompatible
change (but compatible API) than a major release some time down the
road with an incompatible change (and enough people having complained
about it that the new API is incompatible).

  Just my CAD0,02 worth.

    Cheers,

      kjw

--