On 6/14/05, Jason Foreman <threeve.org / gmail.com> wrote:
> No love from PDF::Writer on Mac OS X 10.4.1.  I hope to get this fixed
> as I'm really looking forward to using this library.  Thanks for all
> the hard work Austin!
>
> Installed via gem, accepted the dependencies.
>
> legolas:~ jason$ ruby -v
> ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [powerpc-darwin8.0]
>
> Here is the error.  My wild guess would be this is an Endian-ness
> issue when reading in the images, but I don't have any evidence to
> back up that claim, nor do I have the knowledge to figure it out
> myself.  If any more info is required I will surely oblige.

That seems weird. Is there anyone who can grant me access to a MacOS X
box with 10.4.1 to test this?

JPEGs are supposed to be in network byte order. Jason, the other
option is to look at the ImageSize and see if it gives a similar
result.

I want to solve this, but I don't have access to a MacOS X box. :(

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca