In message <42AA3CF1.7010802 / hibbs.com>, Curt Hibbs <curt / hibbs.com>
writes
>If more of you also submit this, I think it will increase the chances of
>success. If you'd like to do so, just go here:

But surely if they find you are courting their attention they'll ignore
you? I thought people got slashdotted because others thought their work
worthy enough not because the author organised a campaign?

I'm not saying it isn't worthy of being slashdotted, more that I'm not
sure you are going the right way about it. I guess now that you've done
this we'll have to hope they don't check for campaigns and slashdot you
anyway.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett