matz / zetabits.com (Yukihiro Matsumoto) writes:

> Hi,
>
> In message "[ruby-talk:14485] Re: How to do it the Ruby-way 3"
>     on 01/05/01, Pixel <pixel / mandrakesoft.com> writes:
>
> |what about not discarding the space and using them? :)
>
> I did and failed.  Probably I haven't gone further enough.

nowadays spaces seldom have a syntactic meaning (except for indentation),
tokenizing usually get rid of spaces very fastly :p

> |http://merd.sourceforge.net/syntax.html#horizontal_layout
>
> Pixel, is this yours?  I'm impressed.  Let me see yours.

i'm just trying to make a prototype, but type inference is *very* hard due to
the features i've put in. One of my goal is to keep it the expressivity close to
ruby's together with (mostly) static typing.

cu Pixel

--
programming languages addict      http://www.chez.com/prigaux/language-study/