The currency exchange is usually handled by the credit card company.
They add an FX fee for it as well so be aware of that in your price
calculations. I usually add it up something like this

total cost =  (cost of goods + freight) * fx rate + fx fee

YMMV. You may be luck enough to be able to carry out the transaction in
your domestic currency which will make things a lot simpler.

J.

ps FX = Foreign Exchange