Vincent Foley wrote:
> Hey James,
>
> just a quick question: I'm from Canada, how does it work if I want to
> order a couple of t-shirts?  Do I just put my credit card number, and
> the right canadian amount will be added to my bill?

Actual transactions are done by CafePress, who accept  Visa, MasterCard,
Discover, and American Express.  I looked around the CafePress help
section and didn't see anything referring to currency exchange; I have
to believe, though, that this happens transparently.

And it appears there are a number of Canadian customers:

http://www.cafepress.com/simplycanadian

James