> When I try to convert my project with rubyscript2exe I get
> the following problem:
>
> C:/projects/rubyscript2exe.rb:153:in `next_entry': undefined
> me thod `length' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from

Your version of rubyscript2exe.rb is probably corrupt. The
problem occurs in the RBA part, not in RubyScript2Exe itself.

To make things clear: I created an RBA of my application
(RubyScript2Exe) with Tar2RubyScript. You created an RBA of
your application with Tar2RubyScript. The next step (the one
which fails) is to use my RBA to "compile" your RBA. My RBA is
failing. Not the application in it (RubyScript2Exe), but the
bootstrapping part.

> I have written an init.rb, so I'm not sure what I'm doing
> wrong.

Your init.rb has nothing to do with RubyScript2Exe. Your
init.rb is the entry point of your RBA. If you can do "ruby
wxgui.rb", you'll know if you built the RBA correctly.

gegroet,
Erik V. - http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/