On 6/8/05, dave <dave.m / email.it> wrote:
> > there's no need for yet *another* mailing-list
> now. but with a dedicated list a novice would be happier
> to express his opinion and the whole comunity will seem
> more interested to user opinion.

Bunkus. With a dedicated list, novice users will continuously add bad
ideas to the list of RCRs. I'm going to guess that you feel a novice
user -- what makes you feel uncomfortable about posting to ruby-talk
with your ideas? If it's that you're afraid your ideas will be shot
down, that will happen ON THEIR OWN MERIT whether you post them on
RCRchive, ruby-talk, or the ruby-wish list you seem to desire.

> > the cross-posting/forwarding scenario
> i think nobody won't have any reason or interest in
> cross posting

Bunkus. The mention of the suby mailing list is a poignant one: there
are occasional forwards from that list to this one because ... no one
is paying attention to the suby mailing list.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca