Announcing the formal grand opening of Ruby Stuff: The Ruby Shop for
Ruby Programmers.

http://www.rubystuff.com

In an effort to help fund ruby-doc.org and rubyxml.com, I assembled a
variety of designs and opened up multiple shops on CafePress to hawk
apparel, clocks, mugs, mouse pads, assorted sundries.

The RubyStuff site provides a set of aggregate pages so you can see the
different designs in one place.  All actual purchases are done on the
corresponding CafePress site.

* Get your stylish Ruby Hacker mouse pad!
   http://www.rubystuff.com/mousepads.html

* Proudly, and noisily, slurp your coffee from a stunning "I (heart)
Ruby" mug!
   http://www.rubystuff.com/mugs.html

* Spook the Javahead in the next cube by wearing an attractively
intimidating "R?by: Speed-metal coding" T-shirt (Yes! It's the
heavy-metal umlaut!)
   http://www.rubystuff.com/shirts.html

Browse around and see what's there.
   http://www.rubystuff.com