How do I access the individual parts of a multipart message using
TMail?

The documentation says:

body -> String
preamble -> String

    the mail body. If the mail is a MIME multipart mail, this
    attribute represents "preamble".

I need to access the first body of a multipart message but I do not
understand how to do it.

Looking at message.parts.public_methods I could not find one which
returns the body of a spesific part.

Any pointers would be welcome please.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Fear not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed,
      for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee and I will
      help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand
      of my righteousness."         Isaiah 41:10

VRYWARING: Hierdie vrywaring is bloot 'n toets...

DISCLAIMER:  This disclaimer was just added as a test...