In message <42A5E046.1080003 / hibbs.com>, Curt Hibbs <curt / hibbs.com>
writes
>I like the way that Ruby extensions appear (to a Ruby program) to be a
>*real* Ruby object/class, no different than if I had coded it in Ruby.
>
>I'm interested to know if the same thing true of Python extensions?

For the work I was doing, Python had the same qualities you describe. It
was amazing how similar the process was. But what I was doing wasn't a
huge extension, just some wrappers to calls written in C++.

If I get to do something more complex for both languages I'll provide
more feedback.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett