A while ago I posted a request for people to share their experiences
with using Python or Ruby to implement a sizeable software project
(i.e.  something that would take 10-20K lines of C and Tcl/Tk to
write).  I only got three responses, which is not what I was hoping
for...

So, at the risk of being accused of trolling, let me rephrase the
question-- is anyone using Python or Ruby for anything substantial and
product-quality, or are these languages only good for writing quick
little unsupported hacks?

-Dan

--
Daniel J. Ellard - ellard2 / fas.harvard.edu