On 6/4/05, Christian Neukirchen <chneukirchen / gmail.com> wrote:
> But now, I'll ask you: Are you satisfied with the way installing Ruby
> extensions and libraries works?  Do you think there is a place for
> Package?  Do you have further improvements or can provide alternative
> ideas?

I think that there is room for improvement, definitely. However, if
you're going to do extension support with this, it absolutely *must*
work perfectly well on Windows. It has to work better than setup.rb,
and setup.rb works mostly well for that. Gems, much less so.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca