For the the Kirbybase it seems like the right option.  As for the other
example I have my doubts.  What I want to do in that
case is something like this: I have an object of class Card.  I want to
look though the object methods and find out if it has
an "onPlay" method, "onLefPlay" method, and so on.   I want to do this
in order to let the user knows that he can use those
methods in a given time... Which option do you think is the right option?

Marcelo

Francis Hwang escribióº

--
Este correo esta libre de virus!