On 06/01/2005 08:01 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On May 31, 2005, at 6:26 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> I've seen a lot of requests on here for them to go and no one  begging
>> for them to stay.  I'll add my voice:  I think they belong  on a
>> website, not here.
>

> Glenn Parker pointed out that there was some support for the  statistics
> before I made this post.  I apologize to any and all  people I
> misrepresented there.  My bad.
>
> I've also noticed the rising support since my post.  Clearly some
> people like the statistics.
>
> I was wrong.
>
> Again, I apologize for not checking enough of the back messages  before
> I posted.
>
> James Edward Gray II
>
> P.S.  I, personally, am much more interested in the long term trends  of
> Ruby Talk.  If the statistics could evolve to include this or if
> someone else is looking for a statistics project, that would be my
> request.  I would happily go search some web site when I wanted the
> information too.  :)  Just FYI.

That's nice of you.

FYI, I read and watch every post, and never killfiled anyone till date,
but simply ignore the trolls and, or posts for which I don't have an
appropriate reply.

OTOH, It is notable that people over here have been throwing as big a
27.3 Kb posts, but nobody have bothered to care and, or warn them; even
including me :(