I just released version 0.2.3 of AllInOneRuby.

AllInOneRuby creates a compressed executable for Windows, Linux
or Mac OS X (Darwin) that includes both the Ruby interpreter
and the runtime libraries. Why? Because it's sometimes not
easy, or possible, or desirable, or allowed to do a complete
Ruby installation. That's where AllInOneRuby comes in. I always
have a USB-memory stick with AllInOneRuby in my pocket.

A "just-in-time and temporary installation of Ruby"...

More information and download on:
http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/allinoneruby/index.html

gegroet,
Erik V.

Major changes:

* Updated to FreePascal 1.9.8 on Windows, 2.0.0 on Linux and
  1.9.5 on Darwin.

* The exit code of your script is returned to the calling
  application/shell.

* Made some information about the environment EEE sets up
  available to the application, e.g. executable name.