Hey All,

I've got a file of tab-delimited data that I need to read in.  Up until
today this approach has worked wonderfully:

   this_file = CSV.open(decrypted_file, "r", "\t")
   header = this_file.shift
   this_file.each do |line|
      # do stuff w/line here
   end
   this_file.close

But today's file has an entry w/a pair of double-quotes around it.  So
now I get:

c:/program files/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/CSV.rb:639:in `get_row':
CSV::IllegalFormatError (CSV::IllegalFormatError)
	from c:/program files/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/CSV.rb:556:in `each'

I've looked through the rubydocs on CSV & am not finding a method for
telling CSV to expect double-quotes in the file.  Is there such a
thing?

Thanks!

-Roy

P.S. I believe the following illustrates the problem--the "F" street
entry line does not seem to parse:

require "CSV"        # Lib for working with comma-separated-values
files

somedata = <<END_OF_FILE
userid	line1
1-2700	1313 Mockingbird Lane