On Sunday 29 April 2001 22:02, Marc Butler wrote:

> I was addressing technical assertions as work arounds which nullify my
> point.  I was simply countering that these assertions are not sufficient
> to  address my concerns.  Like Kent, you are attempting to argue by
> attacking me rather than my concerns.  (At least in this post.)  I
> don't consider this a persuasive argument in and of itself.

Would someone kindly enlighten me as to in what manner I have 'attack'ed
anyone on this list? Ever? I am truly at a loss to figure this out. Honestly,
I try very, very hard to _not_ 'attack' any; ideas, concepts, yes, but not
anyone personally.

If I have failed in this, please accept my gravest apologies.

Sincerely,

W. Kent Starr
elderburn / mindspring.com