On May 31, 2005, at 6:26 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> I've seen a lot of requests on here for them to go and no one
> begging for them to stay.  I'll add my voice:  I think they belong
> on a website, not here.

Glenn Parker pointed out that there was some support for the
statistics before I made this post.  I apologize to any and all
people I misrepresented there.  My bad.

I've also noticed the rising support since my post.  Clearly some
people like the statistics.

I was wrong.

Again, I apologize for not checking enough of the back messages
before I posted.

James Edward Gray II

P.S.  I, personally, am much more interested in the long term trends
of Ruby Talk.  If the statistics could evolve to include this or if
someone else is looking for a statistics project, that would be my
request.  I would happily go search some web site when I wanted the
information too.  :)  Just FYI.