On May 31, 2005, at 6:15 PM, Dr Balwinder S Dheeman wrote:

> Hey, I have worked hard to make these stats available, not only for
> you but the whole ruby community. FYI, these are being computed by
> a *Ruby* script.
>
> I appreciate your feed back, but is not that more like a dictator's
> appeal. I you realy hate these stats, just killfile these ;)

But did you check to see if they were desired?  :)

I've seen a lot of requests on here for them to go and no one begging
for them to stay.  I'll add my voice:  I think they belong on a
website, not here.

For what it's worth, I would much rather have Chris Pine's Tutorial
notices that he didn't feel there was enough approval to start
sending...

James Edward Gray II