On 05/31/2005 11:44 PM, James Britt wrote:
> pat eyler wrote:
>
>> I hate add email to what looks like a useless thread, but I have to
>> agree with David (and all the others who have voiced a similar opinion).
>

> I do not see any good argument for continuing to post the stats,
> disclaimer or not.  Put it on a web page.  They do not contribute any
> real value to this discussion list.

Hey, I have worked hard to make these stats available, not only for you
but the whole ruby community. FYI, these are being computed by a *Ruby*
script.

I appreciate your feed back, but is not that more like a dictator's
appeal. I you realy hate these stats, just killfile these ;)

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman            Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer)   Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192