On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, J J wrote:

> Thanks to you I finally got it running. Unfortunately all the examples of rd
> documented files haven't had much of anything worthwhile in them. Where
> might I find your browser, it sounds good?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rdbrowse/

Please note that right now RDSearch would be a better name since the main
usage is to search your Ruby include path for a filename matching a
provided regex (i.e. rdbrowse .rd will give you all rd files, but not
embedded rd).  The reason I'm likely to replace RDTool with an internal
parser is to make it easier to implement (hypertext) browsing.

--
Jonathan Conway 	   The thing about Unix is that all the hoops are
rise / knavery.net           flaming, so at least you know where they are...