We got sidetracked here somewhat by the mascot issue.
That's not what we're interested in now.

Instead, we need a design for a t-shirt for the conference.
There's a competition at http://www.rubyconf.com/tshirt.php

This is _not_ any official ruby logo or mascot:
it's a one-time specialty t-shirt.

Please send *artwork* (of complete design) to the contest
organizer (me) - preferably in digital format, although
if you send it via postal mail, I will scan it for you.

That link again is

http://www.rubyconf.com/tshirt.php

Thanks,

Guy N. Hurst

P.S. The contract is signed and the hotel is holding 40 rooms.
For more information on booking your room, visit
http://www.rubyconf.com/accommodations.php

--
HurstLinks Web Development    http://www.hurstlinks.com/
Norfolk, VA  23510            (757)623-9688 FAX 623-0433