--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

* On May 28 10:15, Dr Balwinder S Dheeman (ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org) wrote:
> I would prefer keeping the code as compact as possible

Well, that's the problem - you don't always want it as compact as=20
possible.  If you're trying to beautify ruby code you're going to need=20
some smart logic for when to expand and when to contract.  You don't want=
=20
everything turning out like the IORCC :)
(http://iorcc.dyndns.org/)

> I shall try making the 'rindent' as configurable as possible.

Cool!  I look forward to seeing the results.
Tom

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB