--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

* On May 28 10:15, Dr Balwinder S Dheeman (ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org) wrote:
> I would prefer keeping the code as compact as possible

Well, that's the problem - you don't always want it as compact as
possible.  If you're trying to beautify ruby code you're going to need
some smart logic for when to expand and when to contract.  You don't want
everything turning out like the IORCC :)
(http://iorcc.dyndns.org/)

> I shall try making the 'rindent' as configurable as possible.

Cool!  I look forward to seeing the results.
Tom

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--