dave wrote:

> hy list,
>

> My mail is for Richard Dale and all people interested in the open source
> Qt developing under Ms plataforms.
>
> When the qt4 will be relased under GPL-2 license can i hope in a windows
> version of qtruby?
Yes, certainly. I hope to have a version of QtRuby working on Linux/Mac OS X
by the time the final version of Qt 4 is released. I don't have a Windows
development environment, so someone else will then need to port the code to
Windows.

I'm assuming that won't be difficult, but I might be wrong. A few weeks ago
someone on this list reported that they'd tried to compile the 'Smoke'
library that QtRuby uses on Windows, but it failed with a load of compile
errors about incorrect casts. Maybe using gcc instead of VC++ will cure
that problem.

-- Richard