Hello ,

Looked further into it and the situation is more worse then i
expected. As RI does absolutely not handle the ruby key feature of
open classes. If i write somewere a

class File
def temp_dir; return "c:/myproject/temp"; end
end

The whole documentation for File is destroyed.
Even if i generate the data in a different directory, the File class
description is wrong as the "cdesc" files are not merged and we get 2
different class descriptions instead of one and it is unclear which is
selected (other then intuitive the pickup order is "system", "site",
"user" and not the otherway round so overridding is not possible).

Thinks like this are going to make me tired.
Easy of implementation seems to have always a higher priority then correctness
or fullfilling requirements. This is just one example, there are hundert
others out there in all the unfinished libraries and tools. This gives
a bad reputation to the whole language and community.