Hi all,

 Would it be possible to split the ruby-talk into two groups delineated by subject matter?  My personal intuition is one group named 'community' for discussion of predominantly non-technical issues such as Mascots, book reviews, ruby group meetings, and "what other people said about ruby" discussions.  The other list would be focused on technical concerns, such as language problems, questions and patches.

 I believe the level of sycophancy and politics on this list, is beginning to swamp the technical material.  The non-technical material is at best of only passing interest to me, and I hope I am not the only one who feels this way.

 I do not know how difficult this would be for the list manintainer.  Considering the work for the list is volunteered (I assume.), I accept their decision (or matz) as the final answer.

Respectfully,
Marc.

Yes, I expect to be flamed for this post.

--
Political correctness is an euphemism for euphemism.
mlb / noworkingparts.com