Hello Thomas,

TA> On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 01:35:19AM +0900, andrew.queisser / hp.com wrote:
>> 1) Intellisense is really just another crutch that does more harm than
>> good? There were a few hardcore defenders of this position but not
>> many.

TA> I'm indifferent.  It depends what mood I'm in as to whether it is useful
TA> or not -- and invariably I tend not to use it, if only because, being
TA> the author, I know what formal parameters most methods expect.

Intellisense is most useful for the case where you use libraries or
modify/extend code that you don't have written (aka multi person
projects).

Sometimes i think that the missing typeing eats up very much of the
time that is saved by being typeless as Code is much harder to read
and understand. That's why i simply can't understand people who are
against "optional" type declarations.