On 26 mai 05, at 05:46, ES wrote:

> Someone did not like Ruby; I find it refreshing to read
> these takes as well since the actually bring up some
> (fairly) valid points, this one moreso than usual.

Some valid points ? I think this guy does not know what he's talking
about, or simply did not read the documentation correctly, or is
simply blinded by something he should unlearn first, or simply likes
making straw man arguments for the sake of it, or simply likes to
rant (that I can understand, I like it too :) ).

And calling the language creator(s) "fucktard(s)" really doesn't help
making a point, really.

--
Luc Heinrich - lucsky / mac.com - http://www.honk-honk.com