Yes, XP, I should have included that in the original post.
I couldn't get Debugger going in Freeride, couldn't get copy paste working
in freeRide's IRB, so I dropped back to sciTe and hit this bug. I just want
a decent environment to develop Ruby code on a windows box. I am very
frustrated
Sad to here that Jedit has problems also, guess that's another one to cross
off my list of potential solutions.

news:1Ovke.121739$h6.95724 / tornado.texas.rr.com...