pat eyler ha scritto:
> Sorry for posting about my own article, but I'm interested in feedback,
> recommendations for future topics, etc.  IBM has just published an
> article I wrote about doing test first development with Ruby:
>
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-ruby1-i.html
>
> (sorry, you need to sign in (free account) to read it).
>

> I've got an opportunity to do some more writing for them (how much
> more depends on how well received/popular the articles are), and I'd
> love to get some feedback from the community about what kinds of
> Ruby things I should be sending their way.

I think it is a nice article.
OTOH I'd have loved to see some information on how to test this for
network problems, since a friend of mine just had this kind of problems:
how to be sure that my code won't bomb down if the dns goes mad or the
network interface breaks or whatever? But probably this is out of the
scope of the article.

Also, why are you putting the mock data in the DATA pseudofile instead
of a real external file ?