Hello

On 23 May 2005, at 02:15, Douglas Livingstone wrote:
> A ruby wiki with file/image managment and user authentication.

> On 5/22/05, Ara.T.Howard <Ara.T.Howard / noaa.gov> wrote:
>>   i also need file upload as a feature.  in order to prevent dos
>> attacks and spam, and because my posters will be from limited
>> groups, i need
>> some sort of site-wide built-in authentication scheme that will
>> allow only
>> certain groups to edit certain pages.

The wiki wot I wrote[1] is written in ruby, has file uploads, and can
do authentication based on regexps:

%r{/(edit|save)/home page}, WEBrick::HTTPAuth::SiteWidePassword.new
('password','You need to enter the site wide password to edit the
home page')

It is not as stable and established as some of the other wikis out
there, but a few people are using it successfully.

Tom
[1] http://www.soks.org and http://rubyforge.org/projects/soks/