Hi, rubyists

I use SWIG to wrap C++ classes into Ruby. Is there any way to use RDoc
comments in the original C++ classes to generate documentation for ruby
API? From what I can see, RDoc looks for rb_define_class() and
rb_define_method() to extract classes and methods to be documented,
however those are generated by SWIG in the build phase.

RDoc understands "Document-class" and "Document-metnod" directives,
however those seem to be taken into account only after a class or a
method is extracted from rb_define_class()/rb_define_method().

Are there any directives (or any plans to add them) that would allow to
directly specify that the RDoc comment is for a particular class or a
particular class/instance method?

Thank you,
Gennady Bystritsky.