"Conrad Schneiker" <schneiker / jump.net> writes:

> From: Dave Thomas <Dave / thomases.com>
> > If people are planning on writing FAQs and the like, you might want to
> > consider stealing the system we use for the FAQ.
>
> Do you know if it will run under cygwin32b20?

It might, but you'd probably have to do a heap of tweaking. The
sgml-tools package is a mixture of the nsgmls package (which may or
may not run under Windows), Perl, LaTeX and other assorted stuff.

> If not, it just might motivate me to get a new system with enough memory and
> horsepower to run both Linux and Win2000 on the same box with the (don't
> recall vendor) virtual machine system.

That shouldn't be the only thing to motivate you to run Linux! Did you
read the article that said that Microsoft admitted to 65,000 bugs in
Win2K? My guess is there's more, but the bug tracking system hit 16
bit overflow.

[sorry, cheap shot]

Dave