On Sat, 21 May 2005, Graham Foster wrote:

> 20/05/2005 23:11:47
> "Ara.T.Howard" <Ara.T.Howard / noaa.gov> wrote in message
>>
>> the update of dirwatch should be out next week sometime.

> This is very interesting... The code is pure Ruby - would this work on a
> Windows environment too?

i think it could made too quite easily since i avoid fork (using IO::popen
instead) to run processes...  i would happy to make it work on window, as it
really should be able to - but don't have access to any windows machine.  if
someone want to iterate with me after the next release we can 'window-ify' it.

cheers.

-a