Eric Mahurin wrote:
> I just released the gem package cursor-0.5 on rubyforge:

Sounds interesting.

> The is an initial release that focuses on the functionality and
> tries to give a robust API (mimics stuff in IO, Array/String,
> is Enumerable, is Rangable, is Comparable).  The derived
> classes are minimally implemented and not very efficient (and
> some cases terribly inefficient).

Could you tell a bit more in detail how does your goal differ from let's
say MetaRuby.

Not this MetaRuby

   http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/MetaRuby.html but instead this

but original one

   http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/metaruby/

which source code you can apprently view here

   http://raa.ruby-lang.org/gonzui/markup/metaruby

and which quite old source balls might be here

   http://artengine.ca/matju/MetaRuby/

The concept of Hollowness comes through as similar goal in yours and
Matju's work.

	- Aleksi