* pat allan <pat.allan / gmail.com> [2005-05-19 12:55:14 +0900]:

> Hi Jim
>
> When trying to follow your steps:
> # ruby extconf.rb
> checking for tgetnum() in -lncurses... no
> checking for tgetnum() in -ltermcap... no
> checking for tgetnum() in -lcurses... no
> checking for readline/readline.h... no

Ah yes, I left that part out. On Sun I had to install ncurses before
readline. But I thought it was already on OS X. If you
find it on OS X, then set CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS
to make sure they have ncurses in their path.

--
Jim Freeze
Ruby: I can explain it to ya but I can't understand it fer ya.