Hi *,
I'm trying to SYN scan a pair of machines on my network - actually
everything is a little more complex than a simple scan, I'm
simplificating things - and would like to do it with Ruby.
I was asking myself if I can do that without using nmap, maybe with
Socket or SocketBase, and how.
I'd love a simple example, but maybe i'm asking too much :-)
A pointer to web resources, ruby packages, "use the source Luke" are
equally appreciated (I already looked at pscan but it does a simple TCP
connect).

TIA,
  ngw

--
checking for life_signs in -lKenny... no
	Oh my god, make (1) killed Kenny ! You, bastards !

nicholas_wieland-at-yahoo-dot-it