Le 18/5/2005, "Austin Ziegler" <halostatue / gmail.com> a ?crit:
>On 5/18/05, Eric Mahurin <eric_mahurin / yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I'm thinking of yet another RCR and would like to see if
>> anybody likes it.  I think this would be a sweet feature.  Here
>> are the basic components:
>
>Please don't. This would be awful. Ruby doesn't need a () operator.

Oh, never say never. I still fantasize about first-order functions/
methods (although that need would probably be better served by other
means). For this particular purpose I would tend to agree, though.

>-austin

template<typename duck>
void quack(duck& d) { d.quack(); }