During our meeting last night, it was suggested that we set up a Google
Groups mailing list to make it a little easier to find us.

If you're a Ruby enthusiast living in Sydney point your browser to ...

   http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Sydney-Ruby-Users

Cheers,

Harry O.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.  The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at www.hyperion.com