Hi --

On 5/17/05, Philipp Kern <trash / philkern.de> wrote:
> Mark Hubbart wrote:
> > On 5/17/05, Tom Nakamura <imifumei / imap.cc> wrote:
> >> Can anyone do a quick test to see if "require 'tk'" work by default on
> >> Tiger?
> > Yes! Imagine my surprise :)
>
> And it looks really nice (apart from the window background colour, but
> I'm sure that one could fix this) as the OS X Tk uses native controls
> where possible. I think I had the same surprised look on my eyes like
> you, Mark. (=

Yeah :) I guess they used the TclTkAqua framework. It sure seems to be
the same thing, anyway, and I don't think there was any other
distribution that used native widgets. Also, the tcl/tk extension
compiles right out of the box, so that's great for the project I'm
working on. Now I just have to start learning to use it; I never
bothered before.

cheers,
Mark