Hello,

Started working on GLEW ( GL Extensions Wrangler
http://glew.sourceforge.net ) bindings for Ruby today, mostly with the
purpose of getting shader support, non-power-of-two textures, FBOs and
VBOs.

I've got the main part of shader loading and binding going now, should
have more tomorrow.

If anyone wants to check it out (and maybe even send a patch or two
*nudgenudgewinkwink*), you can access the darcs repository at
http://dark.fhtr.org/repos/ruby-glew/

Only tested on Linux x86, so I fully expect it not to work without
#ifdef mangling on other OSes.

-Ilmari
--
66. The regions beyond these places are either difficult of access
because of their  excessive winters and great cold, or else cannot be