Hello Nikolai,

NW> I was wondering if anyone has any comments regarding this solution.

I find it quite ugly. But before i write more comments can you tell me
what is the benefit you want to get from it.

If i didn't miss something fundamental i would highly recommend to use
Gavin Kistner's solution instead to invent something new for the same
purpose - hey we are using Ruby and not Perl.